is a free service that helps you find out if your website is optimized for local searches.
The results of the audit are displayed in an easy-to-read report, and we can also provide recommendations on how to improve your site’s performance.
We use Google Webmaster Tools to collect data about your website from Googlebot (Google’s web crawler). The information collected includes:
• Your domain name
• Your IP address
• Your location
• The date and time when the crawl was performed
• The number of pages indexed by Googlebot
• The number of unique URLs found on your site
• The total number of links pointing to your site
• The average position of your page in the search results
• The keywords used to find your site
• The language of the content on your site
• Whether or not your site has been marked as “mobile friendly”
Once we have this information, we will analyze it using our proprietary algorithms and then give you a detailed report with recommendations on what needs to be done to optimize your site for local search.
Our Local Business Search Audit Report gives you a comprehensive overview of your site’s current status. It shows you where your site stands compared to other sites in your industry, and provides suggestions on how to improve your rankings.
• A description of the issue
• An explanation of why it matters
• What you need to do to fix it
• Links to further resources
If you want more detail than this, you can request a customized report tailored specifically to your situation.
There is no charge for our Local Business Search Audit. We offer a completely free service so that you don’t have to worry about paying us anything.
However, if you would like to purchase additional services such as SEO audits, link building campaigns, social media marketing, etc., Connect with us